Thursday, May 14, 2009

The End of Mville


So I'm officially done with my freshman year of college, surreal to the f'n max. It wasn't all that bad. I mean, first semester was painfully lonely and honestly shitty, and I hated almost every aspect about that school.

But second semester was a huge improvement, probably because I found an amazing group of friends and we got tight fast. It was one of those groups that one doesn't come across often, because there was little drama, constant fun, and we all had each others backs. Not to mention we were the loudest table in the cafeteria...and proud. Traveling to Manhattan was basically what I lived for. Finding my way through the subways, walking the streets being completely unknown, the adrenaline of the city...kick it. My classes were more interesting, and I decided my major/concentration/minor (I'm thinking International Studies, concentration in Asia, minor in Chinese and possibly a second minor/major in History...fun!) I also started playing my flute again which made me feel..complete again. Awwll..

But that was that! The year ended well, and it's only been a week and I miss all my friends. A lot.

Once I hear from Seattle at the end of the month, I can make a decision as to where I want to be next year. Till then, I have shitloads of thinking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment