Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brooklyn, Go hard!

I'm in Brooklyn this weekend visiting my Aunty Hi'ilei and her boyfriend Jake. It should be great! If Sunday is sunny, we are thinking of having an Easter picnic in Central Park. Cliche as hell, but so New York!!!!

I also learned last night that Brooklyn previously was "Breuckelen" (named 1646), after the town now spelled Breukelen, Netherlands. (Source: Wikipedia)

Other things about Brooklyn that are cool:
1) Biggie Smalls
2) Jay-Z
3) Hipsters
4) Brooklyn Bridge
5) Art studio, coffee shop, art studio, coffee shop, art studio, coffee shop...etc. etc.
6) Beacons Closet (a thrift store where all the rich kids of Long Island and the Upper East Side sell their clothes for a fraction of the price. Then clothes are resold, giving me designer shit I can afford!)

But really, all we care about is #1.

(I'll blog about my latest obsession for underground, heavy hip-hop later)

Happy Easter!
Love,

NOTORIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment