Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The result will be utter/complete poorness..

This weekend I'm going up to Lehigh to visit Kara and see THE ROOTS.


When I talked to her last night she casually mentioned it, and asked me "You listen to them, right?"
DO I?!?!?!
So I decided to take a bus up to PA to see them and party with Kara, since that is very long overdue. Plus, it is THE ROOTS.

Above that, I'm even more stoked because when I go back to the city on Sunday I plan on seeing Fuerza Bruta. According to every critic in New York it is an amazing show. Plus, I only have a few more weeks to play in the city, so why not spend some money?

And then on Wednesday night I'm seeing Ratatat with my friend Courtney at Terminal 5. It should be epic.
And then on Thursday I go to New Jersey to see Left Alone, but I can care less about seeing Left Alone. I've missed hanging out with Jacob.
And then on Friday I might or might not go up to Philly, to not see Left Alone but hang out with Jacob more and eat a Philly Cheesesteak. The last time I was in Philly the Cheesesteaks we got were not legit and were soaked in grease. Re-do please.
And then on Saturday I go back up to the Ville for Quad Jam, the most epic party thrown by our school all year. Apparently Pitbull is performing.

Not very stoked about this one. I'd much rather see The Roots again. But if I'm wasted enough, WHICH I WILL BE, it could be loads and loads of fun.

In a nutshell, the next two weeks, if gone down properly, might just be the two greatest weeks of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment